It’s time for a holiday giveaway! The amazing Magic of Lights Drive-Through Holiday Light Experience show is back at PNC Bank Arts Center starting on November 22 and goes thru January 4.
And all of us here at Greatstart would like to wish you an awesome start to the festive season by giving you a chance to win a free car pass. You can also get early bird pricing on tickets by using the code MRSCLAUS at checkout for $3 off tickets online.
Enter to Win a Car Pass It’s FREE to enter our holiday giveaway. Just do the following (you must subscribe to the newsletter to win):
Subscribe to our Newsletter. Check the right side of this article or on any articles on our blog. You’ll see a “Subscribe to Newsletter” section. Fill that one out and click Subscribe. That’s it! (Already a subscriber? Nothing else to do here!)
Complete this form so we have the right contact info to use if you win. (We won’t share this info)
Deadline to enter is November 30th. We will announce the winners on December 2. Greatstart will contact the winners via email and confirm they can pickup the car pass at either our South Plainfield or Franklin Park facilities.
Halloween is an exciting time of year for our young ones. It’s the day children dress up in costumes and prep their bags as they go around from house to house collecting as many treats as they can! However, trick-or-treating can be dangerous without taking proper safety precautions.
Here are some Halloween Safety Tips to ensure that your child has a fun and safe trick-or-treating experience this year!
1. Never let your child go trick-or-treating alone. Have your child walk with a trusted parent or guardian.
2. Map out the route. Only trick-or-treat in areas that you are familiar with. Plan your walking route out in advance.
3. Use a flashlight and bring extra batteries to help you see others. Have your child wear a glow necklace or add reflective tape to their costume so others can see them.
4. Walk, do not run, in well-lit areas. Stay on the sidewalks and avoid walking through people’s lawns or dark alleyways.
5. Look both ways when crossing the street.Use crosswalks as much as possible. Do not assume cars will stop for you.
6. Check the candy or “treats” your child receives. Examine the goodies to make sure that the packaging is not tampered with and that they are not a choking hazard to your child.
The safety of our children is of the utmost importance. By following these tips, your children will surely have a safe and spooktacular Halloween!
For more information, check us out on Instagram (@greatstartearlylearning).
Fall is officially here – The leaves are falling, the air is brisk, and Halloween is right around the corner. Looking for plans this weekend? Spend it with your family and friends at your local New Jersey farm! From picking your own pumpkins to sipping on some fresh apple cider, your options for fun fall activities are endless. We’ve rounded up a list of where to go pumpkin picking throughout the Garden State!
No entry fee, just pay for what you pick! U-Pick options include pumpkins, apples, and sweet corn. Enjoy the horse-drawn wagon rides, corn maze, cute farm goats, and play tractor on this 200-acre farm!
Take a hay wagon ride to the farm where you can meet the farm animals including cows, miniature donkeys, horses, alpaca, sheep, chickens, goats, pigs, bunnies, a zonkey and even emu! Afterward, you’ll be taken right to the pumpkin patch where you can pick your own pumpkins!
Aside from pumpkin picking, Oasis Family Farm offers a “Little Monster Kids Trail”, a kid-friendly, family-oriented, interactive activity that will help you discover the little monster that exists within you. Don’t miss out on the spooktacular photo opportunities available along this trail!
Pony rides, tractor-drawn wagon rides, pumpkin painting, barnyard of animals, duck races, the Corn Stalk Maze, Hay Bale Maze, and Farm Trail are just some of the other fun activities Terhune Orchards offers to visitors!