Now that December is finally here, our young ones will soon be writing their wish lists to Santa hoping to get a reply from the jolly man in the big red suit postmarked from the North Pole!
So with a little help from you, we at Greatstart Early Learning are here to do the rest through our “Letters From Santa” program!
Here are the instructions for the “Letters From Santa” program:
- Write a letter to your child from Santa Claus and sign it “From, Santa”. We’ve attached a sample template to give you inspiration.
- Insert the letter into an envelope with your CHILD’S NAME and ADDRESS. Be sure to write “SANTA, NORTH POLE” in the return address.
- No need to stamp it! Postage will be covered by Santa’s helpers here at Greatstart Early Learning.
- Drop off the letter at Greatstart Early Learning by Wednesday, December 11, 2019. Address: 4001 Hadley Road, Suite F, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
- Your letter “From Santa” will be mailed back to your child, postmarked from the North Pole.
Letters from Santa must be dropped off no later than Wednesday, December 11, 2019 to ensure they will be mailed out in time. Santa’s helpers at Greatstart Early Learning will do the rest!
What is on your child’s wish list to Santa this year? Let us know in the comments below!